Friday, December 4, 2009

Well Hello There

I've read a decent amount of WoW blogs recently and have thoroughly enjoyed that time. I find that the next step should probably be to create my own. So here we are. As you can probably guess I play a resto druid and just recently picked up feral off-spec. I played a rogue/holy paladin/shadow priest through TBC. Raided a decent amount, but never very "Hard-Core". PvP has always been my friends and my cup o tea. I'm not talking about 1v1 dueling, 2v2 arenaing or anything "balanced" like that. I'm talking about me and a friend hiding in stealth while our priest looks around innocently and squishily. We were WotLKing people in 1 GCD back in the lvl 60 days. Why fight fair if you don't have to? If it looked even close to fair you better believe we ran away. Pick off the weak ones when they get distracted with pretty flowers and shiny rocks. Ahhh those were the days of world of roguecraft...

Anyways. Now I'm a druid and trying to keep people alive instead of murderlize them. (yea...right. That's why I was specced into Insect Swarm) So my ret pally friend and I go off to 2v2. He'd probably give you a better play-by-play of how that went, but here's a summary:

I pounce from stealth, immediately tree form and begin to run away. Mr Ret is beating away on one of them. OH NO! They're attacking ME!? Muaha this is why i rolled a druid, check out my ability to escape and run away! Oh more chains of ice? I can break that quicker than your runes can cool! Yea you thought you were gonna catch me sucka! Now I'm healed to full and you're nowhere near me....

...

Where's Mr Ret? Why's he lying on the ground? *poke* *poke*


Shit.

It's not my fault Mr Ret decided against running after me...is it?

2 comments: