Friday, May 14, 2010

What Keeps You Coming Back?

Recently Real Life has been really getting in the way of my WoW time.  I play soccer Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday, with Softball Tuesday Thursday, and then some volleyball thrown in Friday.  With all of this I find it hard to find the time to play anymore.  However, when I think about it, I've more or less always played a lot of sports after work, but I still found time to play WoW or other games.  My fiance also moved in with me this last week.  As the relationship is no longer a distance one I also spend a lot more time with her (obviously).  All of these things come together and seem to keep me from playing WoW, but I do not seem to disappointed with it.  The only drive I have to play is my goal of getting 1800 in the arena to buy a weapon.  While this seems like a fairly easy goal to a lot of people I have found it extremely difficult.  This season alone I've had 3 different 2's partners on 3 different teams.  All 3 of those teams seem to sit around 1700 before either Lock A deactivates his account, Lock B doesn't have the time to play said Lock along with his priest in HC Raids, 5's, 3's, 2's as well as I believe his druid in some arenas as well.  The good news about all of that though is that it means I'm back to my old 2's partner.......


RAITHEN!!!
  Yea, in case you were curious, that's what he does to people.

However, he also has some drains on his time.  Meaning my free time does not = his free time.

PvP is trying to bring me back, but not doing a good job.  With Cataclysm around the corner (hopefully).  What keeps you playing until then?  What keeps you excited?

No comments:

Post a Comment