Monday, March 15, 2010

Back to Arenas

The Bits and I finally found time to 2v2 again this last weekend.  Ahh how I miss it.  We were doin pretty good! Like 6-1 and we're fighting a prot pally and warr.  I'm doing my best to control the warrior, roots to cyclone and back to roots and whatnot.  Their pally is dotted and at like 50% health, but I am DYING!  I try and run behind some boxes to hide and heal, but mr pally finds me...He's laying into me, and I'm actually a little worried I may die.  All of the sudden he just DROPS...wtf happened?  That little nub cleansed a UA off himself while DPSing me......


......
.....
BAHAHAHAHAHA.  I don't think we stopped laughing for a solid 5 minutes.  It also probably contributed to our 0-3 run we went on following that.  Oh well, worth it in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment