Thursday, December 17, 2009

My Thoughts on LFG System

So I've been reading a lot of blogs about the new LFG System. To me it seems as if people are having just as many mixed responses about it as ANY change implemented in this game. Some people have had terrible people in greens/blues/epics doing sub 1k DPS others have had 0 problems. I fall into the latter category. I've played through and had a pretty good time on every instance I've played in. Honestly I don't even think I've checked anyone's gear to see if it was good bad or in between. I've looked at my tanks health to see how much he has and I will base my "Time in Tree Form" accordingly. I still have yet to find the my low barrier to how much health means I shouldn't be hopping (necessary) about in caster form AMG MOONFIRE!!!, so I guess I've had good groups?

Sometimes I feel like Ron Popeil Yelling "Set it and forget it!" after giving the tank rejuv and regrowth. If it got dicey I had tranquility, and a battle rez.

I would complain about having to run with under geared people...but that would be hypocritical. I leveled to 80 when AV was ez-mode from 71 on. That's right I'm one of the proud leeches who took my afk marks and xp all the way. I did not do a SINGLE non-heroic 5 man in WotLK. I still don't think I have. Needless to say, I may not have been in full greens, but the blues (and greens for that matter) that I was wearing were from Outlands. MAYBE Howling Fjord or Borean Tundra.

I wish I could find the post in the wow forums I read about PuG's. Basically said that PuGs will find any and every way to test you, as DPS, Healer, or Tank. They will come up with the stupidest stuff to do. So think of it as a challenge. If you're only able to complete a heroic with a tank with 50k life and a healer with 3k spellpower...who's carrying whom?

I got carried, I still get carried. If someone wants to freeload off me, I'd feel flattered. It hasn't been a problem for me yet. If it becomes one? Well I'll cross that bridge when I find it.

Happy Holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment